The Church continues to be alive and active but our churches must close for worship and prayer in London
The clergy and staff of St Olave’s are here to welcome and serve you in the name of Jesus Christ, whether you live or work in the City or further afield.
Please do not hesitate to let us know if you are:
- Needing personal spiritual counsel
- Seeking to know more about the Christian Faith
- Planning a special service such as a wedding or memorial
- Enquiring about the history of the church and its people
- Wanting further information about services, events and activities
- Interested in becoming involved!
We encourage visitors, but recommend that those travelling long distances to visit the church – particularly those coming from overseas – contact the church office in advance to check that the building will be open on the day and at the time they plan to visit. Although we will always do our best to accommodate you, please bear in mind that visiting may be restricted, and on some occasions impossible, particularly when there are private services and other events in progress.
Those bringing groups are particularly advised to contact us beforehand in order to avoid disappointment.
Throughout the year we have a full programme of services and cultural events, details of which can be found by following the appropriate links on this site.