What we’ll be doing
• Following all social distancing guidelines, to ensure that audience members, staff and performers can stay at least two metres apart at all times. This will mean that overall seating numbers will be reduced.
• Cleaning the church and each seat before and after each recital.
• Providing hand sanitising stations at the entrance.
• Using paper-free programme notes.
• Operating a one-way system so you can move safely through the church.
• Equipping our staff with PPE.
• Keeping a record of the names and email addresses of attendees for a period of 21 days to assist ‘track and trace’ if required.
What we ask of you
• Stay at home if you or someone you have had contact with has experienced any of the symptoms of Covid19 in the two weeks prior to the concert.
• Please try not to arrive any earlier than 30 minutes before the concert. Entry to the church is only by way of the North door (in Hart Street), with exit via the South door leading to the churchyard.
• Maintain a distance of at least two metres from staff and other audience members at all times. Seating in the church will be spaced to allow this.
• You must wear a face covering inside St. Olaves at all times, unless you are exempt due to an age, health or disability reason.